He offers accounting and tax services that include income tax returns for trusts & estates, individual returns, and estate tax returns. He went on to work with different banks and served as an assistant controller for the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee in 1984. RKE professionals have extensive experience servicing a wide array of entities in the hospitality industry, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, and travel and tourism-related businesses. Our experts know the key issues and unique challenges affecting the hospitality industry. We work together with each client to understand the unique nature of each business’ needs to identify the available tax incentives, deductions and credits available to increase efficiency, profitability and your bottom line. We will also recommend strategies to promote our clients’ financial security and plan for financial peace of mind. RKE services a large number of entities operating in the apparel and related accessories space.
Fahmia, Inc., is a Torrance-based accounting firm that serves both individuals and businesses. It has a team of certified public accountants who offers monthly or quarterly services for small business owners. These include income statement generation, consultations, bank account reconciliation, and balance sheet generation. The accounting professionals also offer cash flow management and strategic business planning services for commercial clients. Meanwhile, Fahmia, Inc., assists individuals with tax planning and preparation as well as personal financial planning. RKE provides accounting, tax and healthcare consulting services to long-term care facilities, clinics, physician practices, dental practices and other types of medical providers.
We can guide you through tough decision-making processes such as asset allocation, investment performance monitoring, college education funding, retirement plans, insurance, and tax, estate, and business succession planning. Whether you are developing an investment strategy or evaluating current investments, Stuart Levy CPA, APC can ensure that your portfolio will take into account tax implications for an advantageous after-tax return. The road to retirement is a long one and we can help you to take the proper steps to reach your goals.
- We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
- RKE services a large number of entities operating in the apparel and related accessories space.
- We are a CPA firm, tax preparers, tax accountants, QuickBooks and payroll consultants, business managers and consultants based in Torrance, CA, near Los Angeles, Long Beach, and OC.
- It opens opportunities to earn higher wages and offers a wider variety of accounting jobs, so you can choose the type of accounting you want to do.
- Their business places a strong emphasis on valuing the importance of thoroughness and prides themselves on taking a holistic, individualized approach to each client.
- We represent a variety of professional service firms including IT staffing, recruiting, security, lawyers and computer and systems consultants.
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. RKE professionals are knowledgeable in all aspects of the food and beverage industry. Our clients represent each segment of the supply chain – including manufacturers, processors, packaging, importers, specialty products, ethnic foods, distributors, retailers and restaurants.
Top results near Torrance, California
In addition, we are also there to assist with estate planning, asset protection, tax compliance, offshore investments in an effort to keep them financially secure in the years to come while allowing them to focus on their craft. In order to help extend the life of their careers, RKE can aid in generating lasting value by providing advantageous tax solutions. Founded by Kerry Welch, Welch and Co Accountancy Corporation is a professional bookkeeping and accountancy firm that works with clients in Torrance, Palos Verdes, Carson, and its nearby cities. It offers a variety of accounting services such as bookkeeping solutions, general ledger, and financial statement arrangements, as well as setting up new accounting systems for various enterprises. Its owner, Kerry Welch, is a proud affiliate of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. At Stuart Levy CPA, APC, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws.
- Our expertise within this industry enables us to provide companies with high value tax, assurance and consulting services.
- We have a committed team of professionals that focus exclusively on manufacturing and distribution companies to ensure that they are identifying the available tax incentives, deductions and credits available to them.
- It has a team of certified public accountants who offers monthly or quarterly services for small business owners.
- Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies.
- Whether it’s organizing systems, helping obtain financing or minimizing taxes, we find creative ways to help you grow your business and expand into new markets and locations.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
At Stuart Levy CPA, APC, we strive to meet each client’s specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial https://accounting-services.net/ and regulatory environment. On this website, you will find information about Creal & Creal, An Accountancy Corporation, including our list of services.
accounting in Torrance, CA Jobs
To remain competitive, retailers must remain extremely focused on operations, mitigate risk throughout the entire organization and tirelessly reduce operating costs. We have a committed team of professionals that focus exclusively on retailers who ensure that they are identifying the available tax incentives, deductions, and credits available to them. RKE works with entities in seeking opportunities to improve organizational efficiency and mitigate risks by assessing their internal controls and leveraging governance. RKE provides tax and advisory services to organizations and foundations with our team of dedicated professionals with deep expertise of the not-for-profit industry. Dedicating personnel to this industry provides companies with a knowledge base and hands-on services needed to navigate the challenges not-for-profits face on a continuing basis. Charles McDonough Accountancy Corporation (“CMAC”) is a group of experienced accountants, working together to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates. You don’t have to earn a CPA to be an accountant, however, getting your CPA opens opportunities to earn higher wages in this field. Many companies, especially larger ones and government agencies, require at least a four-year degree and CPA when hiring accountants. Bachelors degree in business with accounting emphasis or business administration with accounting emphasis or economics with an accounting emphasis.
With our professional training in this matter, we can make sense of these records and transactions and get to your bottom line. At Stuart Levy CPA, APC, we focus on building close client relationships that add long-term value. This includes assuring the solidity of financial records, evaluating financial procedures and working to produce strategies that help our clients face the myriad challenges of business planning and execution. Our clients benefit from objective analysis to assist in controlling costs, increasing efficiency, and implementing new technologies and procedures that take advantage of changes in the marketplace, accounting standards, and tax law. Our assurance services will improve information quality or its context, meaning more success for your business. It offers tax preparation, tax resolution such as bank levy, wage garnishment, tax lien, debt reduction, audit representation, payroll, accounting, bookkeeping, QuickBooks, business management, and business consulting.
- Their successful corporation has over 15 years of experience in finance and has become a widely trusted name in their community.
- Charles McDonough Accountancy Corporation (“CMAC”) is a group of experienced accountants, working together to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
- Founded in 2006, we created an environment of higher expectations – not only in terms of what our clients expect of us, but what we expect of ourselves.
- Nancy Allen, the owner and founder, graduated from California State University, Long Beach in 1975 with a degree in accounting, and her successful team is superbly reviewed for their sincerity, prompt service, and competitive prices.
Their friendly company has been practicing their skills for over 30 years and has continued to build ideas and strategies that lead to highly successful, financial growth. Their firm places a special emphasis on educating their clients in self-sufficient accounting practices and always maintains a knowledgeable QuickBooks certified staff. Jensen & Company keeps their prices competitive, offers assistance for clients in Spanish and Chinese, and makes their schedules as flexible as possible for those customers with busier schedules. These services can involve quantification of economic loss or damages, analysis of financial records, and fraud and theft investigation.
I want to receive the latest job alert for Part Time Accounting in Torrance, CA
RKE has clients in the Health and Beauty industries ranging from manufacturers, wholesalers and importers to franchisors, franchisees and Bookkeeping Torrance salons. Our expertise within this industry enables us to provide companies with high value tax, assurance and consulting services.